We wait!

Everything is ready to go. The boat is perfect. Now we wait for an opportunity to begin South Pacific sailing… take two. With the US border still closed this complicates things. Hopefully it opens soon so we can break the trip up a bit. We’re going to give it until early/mid September, and if it doesn’t open we will sail straight to Ensenada. We can do that in 12 days if we average 4 knots, or 10 days if we average 5 knots.
Fingers crossed!

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: